- I can do 30 pushups consecutively, 50 within the one hour class. On the other hand, I still can't do a guy pushup yet
- I can make it all the way thru the arm, buns, and (most of the time) the glutes without stopping. The abs and, as I said before, thighs are still a huge challenge
- Coming back to walking/jogging on the treadmill, I am improved in speed and length of time I can jog
- My flexibility is much better, but still a ways to go
- The scale is the same, but I was able to fit into a pair of jeans I haven't been able to button up in the last few months (there is still the muffin-top scenario though)
I've been knitting a bit, trying to make a few pairs of fingerless gloves. I have a ton of stashed yarn, and am dieting with that too. Hopefully I can make better headway with that than my fitness challenge!