Friday, September 17, 2010

Fitness challenge

Ok, I am committing to a fall fitness challenge at The Bar Method. I've been exercising there for a month now (very killer workout) and decided to join the challenge as a way to stay on track. They took my measurements at the beginning (9/15/10) and will take again in 3 months. It was a bit embarrassing having this totally toned and fit person record my measurements but I figure that should encourage me to do well. Hopefully!! I've committed to going to class 4 days a week so we'll see how that all pans out.

I've been spinning a lot lately, and able to get my yarn a lot smoother and thinner. I bought a bunch of roving from CJ Delights and have been having a lot of fun with it. I think these are all rambouilet and, of course, the colors are much more delicious in real life.

Look at all those sample braids; I can't wait to see what they all spin up like!
I also got a bump of fiber from Rogue Adventures that is really pretty:

I've started to spin this up and I really like it; I'm stuck, however, until I find the end of the yarn I lost! I'm hoping to get most of this spun up before next weekend; this will be the first year I've attended OFFF so I'm excited to see all the fiber for sale. Whoo Hoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Look at all the beautiful fibers and colors!!! How can you decide where to start?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope- no way will I start spinning. OTOH, that fiber does look amazing.

    ReplyDelete