Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DC

Hubby and I took our first ever trip to DC this fall. I've never been to the East Coast before so it was an amazing experience for me. Other than constantly getting directions mixed up on foot and by car, we managed to see a lot of places; the history surrounding us was incredible. Too much to do and not enough time. Now that we've been there once, we'll know better next time how to spend our time and prioritize our to-do list. 
The Capitol Mall was exciting; seeing al the buildings in person was wonderful. I had never realized how gorgeous the Smithsonian building is:





The White House and Capitol building looked exactly as the pictures portray it.  Here I am on the steps of the Capitol looking at a map trying to figure out which way the Spy Museum is:


Hubby should have realized by that look on my face that I had no idea which way to go. Fortunately we managed to stumble upon it anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment